RE: My blog
- THIS POST pretty much sums up my approach to this blog/tumblr.
- It is absolutely NOT spoiler free although I do tag everything “spoilers” regardless of ‘fandom’.
- My tags are all in a handy little post in my sidebar should you wish to only view SOME of my posts :)
- I’m usually free to chat so come say hello!
Name: Megan or Meg
Age: 24 going on 72
Orientation: Can I say, unsure…?
Where do I live?: Northern England- where it’s cold, people eat fish and chips and drink too much tea.
What do I do with my life?: I’m a trainee lawyer with a passion for family law. I currently work as a claims handler for a mahooosive company and I’m proud of where I am but I still consider myself in the middle of my quarter life crisis and I’m working on being fabulous. It’s a process…
Why happyinchintz72?: Because I exist in and wear TOO many patterns and colours/chintz and someone once said I’d be happy living in a world of it :D :D This is true. Like Lucy… <3
Basics of Megan:
- I’m tall, like nearly 6 foot tall.
- I drink too much tea and have an old soul.
- I hardly ever swear.
- I’d marry Darren Criss or Keira Knightley in a heartbeat. Gorgeous human beings in every sense.
- I adore Mary Poppins. If there’s one woman I aspire to be…
- My middle name is Elizabeth after Ms Bennet: the world’s most wonderful and kick ass fictional romantic heroine.
- Still looking for my own Mr Darcy.
- I curl my hair so much that people hardly realise it’s straight.
- My favourite song in the world is Joni Mitchell’s ‘Both Sides Now’. It is lyrical poetry.
- I love squirrels and meercats. Also penguins.
- I send, give and love cuddles.
- I love fashion. My wardrobe is like an explosion in a paint factory from long long ago…
- I love rainy days. My perfect day is being inside bundled up in knitwear, drinking tea and reading/writing.
- …but when I’m not being all hermited, I love to explore, visit interesting places, find pretty things and spend time with my best friend Welsh and my boys.
What do I look like?
Which shows do I love?
- Glee (SHAMELESSLY)
- New Girl.
- Doctor Who (special place in my heart)
- Sherlock - my love knows no bounds
- The Great British Bake-Off
- Parks and Rec
- Once Upon a Time
- Fresh Meat
- The Apprentice UK
- (I love many more but these are the ones I chatter on about the most on here)
Hogwarts House: RAVENCLAW.
First era to set a Delorean to: Regency time to meet Miss Austen and I’d also LOVE to have a cuppa with Shakespeare.
If I could live in one designer’s clothes: Chanel. All day every day.
As it’s IMPORTANT (*ahem*) on tumblr - my OTPs
- Kurt Hummel/Blaine Anderson - Klaine - Glee
Kurt Humme/Rachel Berry - Hummelberry [Non-romantic] - Glee
As far as Glee goes, I’m pretty shameless in my adoration of everyone with everyone with notable cherished pairings (*cough* Blam *cough*)
Mr Darcy/Elizabeth Bennet - Pride & Prejudice
AND OF COURSE, Lizzie and Darcy (TLBD)
Jim Halpert/Pam Beasley - The Office USA
- Nick Miller and
MeJess Day - New Girl
Mr Rochester/Jane Eyre - Jane Eyre
Ron Weasley/Hermione Grainger - Harry Potter
Sherlock/John Watson [Non-romantic] - Sherlock
The Doctor/River Song - Doctor Who
Ben Wyatt/Leslie Knope - Parks and Rec
The Doctor (Eleven)/Amy Pond - [Non-romantic] - Doctor Who
Captain Hook/Emma Swan - OUAT